Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween 2008

Here are my boys on Halloween.
For some reason I can only take blury pictures.
Isaac is a Ninja- he bought the costume himself! Yea! Way to go Isaac!
Tate is a dragon/dinosaur. His Great Grandma Vicki gave him the costume.
He likes it because it keeps him really warm.
Here are both the boys- Tate's facial expression makes me laugh!
At Isaac's school they no longer celebrate Halloween. So they have crazy hair day instead. Isaac's favorite color is green so we spiked his hair with Green hair stuff!
After we went trick or treating, Tate came home and went right to bed because he felt crummy. The next day we found out he had an ear infection. Poor kid. At least he got his trick or treating in first.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Love the costumes and the crazy hair! You can tell that those 2 are great buddies.

Heather said...

Love the Halloween pics! Lanny said Isaac's costume is the best ninja costume he has seen...very realistic! Tate is adorable! Did Isaac just lose his front tooth? I am glad that Tate got in trick or treating ...or else I bet he would have been sad about it all year...When Ethan woke up on Halloween Lanny said...he it is Tate favorite holiday today...lots and lots of candy! love you guys...take care

Heather said...

Ahhh...I really should have proof read that...sorry I meant to say ...Today is Tate's favorite holiday...oh well...

the herd said...

Those boys are so dany cute! I loved those pictures! Do you have any candy left?

EdgyK said...

Somehow I always take blurry pictures too and I whine to Scott about why my pictures are blurry. He just looks at me like there is no help for someone with my problem.