Last night I spent lots of time on the computer looking at blogs of family and friends and found out that I had been tagged. I figured my blog needed a new post, so Thanks Angela.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago.
1. Getting married to my best friend Keros
2. Stressing my family out- I was the first of 5 children to get married.
3. Finishing up 2 years of school at Ricks
4. Working a part time job....calling people asking if they wanted to re-finance thier homes.....
I was not good at this.
5. Moving to Oregon.
5 Things on my to do list
1. Finish some throw pillows for my new couch
2. Bind some quilts for R.S.
3. Get a haircut- my last one was in February! AHHHH!
4. Clean the bathroom
5. Take a nap
5 Favorite snack foods
1. White chocolate pretzels
2. Safeway brand- Blueberry Crunch Cereal
3. Reese's Pieces candy
4. Chocolate Chip Bannana Bread
5. Chocolate Milk
5 Things I would do if I was a billionare
1. Supply my whole ward and my extended family members with their 1 year supply of food storage.
2. Travel the world in a private airplane.
3. Move my parents up to live by me.
4. Buy a big piece of land and have Keros farm it with his family.....Keros would love this.
5. Donate a bunch to different charities for children.
5 Bad habbits
1. Biting my finger nails
2. Stressing about little things
3. Getting up late in the morning
4. Avoiding the laundry
5. Spending too much time on the computer
5 Places I have lived
1. Colorado
2. Arizona
3. Idaho
4. California
5. Oregon
5 People I tag
1. Superman
2. Wonder Woman
3. Flash
4. Cat Woman
5. The Incredible Hulk
(I am interested in what they would have to say......ha ha)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun! After knowing you for 10 years I still learned some new things!
How fun! I love to try different cereals and that blueberry one sounds yumm! I just bought a couch and need to make throw pillows too...want to make mine? Just kidding! Love you!
I would really like to know what the super heroes have to say but I think yours were just as fun as anyone.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-bubur-bayi-instan-terbaik
Post a Comment