Thursday, February 24, 2011

SICK Dinner

4 out of 5 people are sick at our house right now.
Soar throats...fevers...coughs.....blah!

Last night we had chocolate/butterscotch chip oatmeal cookies and Little Cuties oranges for dinner!
It was all I was craving and all I could handle.

No one complained! It was the best dinner ever!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it...Amber. I laughed and laughed when I read what you fed them for dinner. When all the kids are sick here, the rule book goes out the window and I really have no qualms about it. You're my kind of mom! I sure miss you. I haven't talked to you in so long. How are you? I found your blog again and it was so wonderful to see all the pictures of the kids. Kara is a carbon copy of you! She is beautiful just like her mom. I can't believe how precious she is. The boys are getting big and are just as handsome as ever. How is Keros? Give him a big hug for me. I hope you have a wonderful day!

love carrie :)