Sunday, January 3, 2010

I am back...maybe...

Where have I been the last 7 months?
Adoring my new baby girl and the rest of my family.
I was talking to my sister in laws about blogs and how so many of us have not updated them for awhile. Mommies get busy.......
I guess I will post some pics just for fun to let everyone know we are still alive.
One is our family pic for 2009
This one is of the kids Christmas morning....love the morning hair!!
My boys building a snowman after Christmas...it was a wierd 3 or 4 hours of snowfall and then it all melted.
This is of Kara. Her daddy got her a dress for Christmas without my knowing and it was such a cute suprise!














7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have missed you! Glad your back..Ive been the same. Too busy to blog. Love the new family pics..your baby is adorable! And she has g.R.o.W.n! She is too cute...along with your boys.

Hannah S said...

Wow, Kara looks a lot like Matt and Kelly's kids, ie, like a France! I love the family pic!

Davis said...

She is adorable!!! A white Christmas sound nice. Maybe some day...not sure though, since I do love Arizona. That doesn't happen too often!

Forever Young said...

Those pictures are so cute! How sweet of Keros to get the dress! I am the same as you I always forget to get on here and put new pictures up! I am glad to here you are all doing well.

Jessica Bair said...

Love the pictures. I hear ya on the lack of blogging. My last post was in June. Those babies take alot of time...but it sure is worth it. Thanks for the Christmas card. We sure miss you guys!

Heather said...

I love the pics! Oh Kara is quite the little princess...I miss kissing her cute little cheeks! Way to go Keros on the dress, it is so cute!

the herd said...

thank you for the email! You have a beautiful family!