Kara Lyn Leder
April 15th 2009
6 lbs 9 oz
She decided to come 4 weeks early!
Dad getting ready for the C-section.

Proud brothers!

Kara wrapped up like a baked potato!
We love her love her love her and are so happy she is finally here!

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
17 comments:
Yay for photos!!! She is beautiful and I love her dark hair! I am glad that you and she both are happy and healthy. Do you remember what it's like to be a mom to a newborn?
awe...and she is beautiful! Makes me miss my babies. So sweet...enjoy that baby potato.
Amber she is adorable! I am so excited that she is here. I hope you are both doing well. Look at those proud brothers! They are going to be such good helpers.
Congratulations Amber! She's beautiful, and I love the name!
Sooo cute! I think she looks like you. Congratulations. It's nice that your mom could come stay. Being taken care of always feels good, especially after delivery.
yay! happy b-day kara and congrats to you all!!!
I'm so excited to see some new pictures! Youmust be feeling on the mend. She is beautiful! I see tate all over her cute little face!
Oh I can't stand it....she is tooo cute. I have to figure out a way to come and see her! I saw an ad for southwest having $49 dollars one way...well turns out it doesn't work for Boston to Portland...rotten! OH well. I must find a way! She needs some Aunt Heather hugs and kisses!
Congrats! She is adorable.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!! I am so glad that everything went well and that your mom got to come and visit you. I am sure that made it extra special!
Wow congratulations Amber! She is so cute. For being early she wasn't all that small. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Congratulations Amber and Keros! She is beautiful. I hope the adjustment from 2 to 3 is smooth.
Oh my goodness! Congratulations. She really is just beautiful. That last picture with her sweet little pink bow looks just like you, Amber. What a surprise to have her come so early! What a little angel baby!
Thanks for the photos. She is so sweet. I hope to see you soon. Love you guys so much!
How gorgeous! congratulations!I hope everything went good for you and the baby.
Very sweet! Im sorry I didn't get a chance to see her before we left! Good luck with everything and have fun buying all the cute girl clothes!
So I was blog surfing and saw your pics on your sister-in-laws blog. Your baby is so beautiful! What a character. I am so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment