Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little Lady's Bedroom

We are pretty much done with our baby room!
It was so fun to plan and put together.
It is done in Red, Green, Black, Pink and White. Ladybugs and flowers!
My boys each colored a ladybug picture for the baby to look at, above the changing table.
My good buddy Marie, sent me lady bug accessories.
DH did a wonderful job painting and installing the trim.
My mom made the window valance and new fabric for the hamper.
(it used to be blue)
Craigs list helped us get great deals on the furniture.....
The baby shower helped fill up the closet with cute clothes and blankets!
I love the vinyl polka dots and flowers. I think it is the cutest room in the house.

9 comments:

Amy said...

That's the exact color green that we want in our nursery (except we're doing pink & green). Can you tell me where you got it/the name? That room is darling, by the way!

Jen said...

That is ADORABLE Amber!! I love the green color and the cute flower border. This is making me baby hungry just to have a cute nursery.... girl nursery if I could be specific!

Rachel said...

. . . .





That was me catching my breath! Whew! It is so CUTE!!! I love it and wish I had the vision you do!

Davis said...

That room is so cute!! Nice work. What an accomplishment!!!

Jessica Bair said...

What a lucky duck you are. Your baby gets her very own room. Ours will come home and maybe get a small corner in our room since we have 3 kids in the other bedroom. Someday we'll have more than 2 rooms. By the way, it's super cute. Not to much longer!

Dori said...

AAAAAAAhhh! We love it! I love that your mom changed the hamper thing. It's perfect!

Sara Schletter said...

How beautiful. your are so going to enjoy having a little girl in the home, they are so different than boys. Good Luck and Have fun with her.

EdgyK said...

You got it done just in time. It looks like a picture from a magazine.

Hannah S said...

This room is adorable. When do we get to see photos of her??

What is your home address? Can you email me at hannahstoehr[at] gmail.com