Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Here is our Leder Family Picture for 2008
We also have some wonderful news to announce.
We are expecting a baby girl in May - 2009.
We feel very blessed and are very excited....and YES the boys are sooo excited!
We hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas Holiday!

P.S. If anyone is wondering why there is a flower in our picture.... It represents our daughter Hope, who was born in 2006.

17 comments:

Kim said...

Amber! Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Davis said...

Congratulations on the new Leder!! That is awesome! I miss you and your family so much!

BECKS 'R US said...

I love your family picture. I can't believe how big the boys have gotten. Congrats on the baby news, I am very excited for you.

Hannah S said...

Congratulations!!!!! And you know it's a girl already? yay!

Mike and Ashley said...

Hey Amber!!!! This is Ashley from Arvada!!! Your family is so beautiful! I am so happy to know how you are doing and that you are being so blessed! I wish you all the best in this pregnancy!! Check out my blog or email me! chilena59@gmail.com

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

YEA!!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting about your new bundle of joy. . . and what a great family picture!! What a merry christmas.

Katie and Austin said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys. That is great news. I miss you and am so glad to be able to see your blog.
Katie

danny said...

yeah congrats! im excited for you that will be a fun edition and your boys are old enough to help out a lot!

Sara Schletter said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you.

Rachel said...

A little girl! How wonderful! We are so excited for you and your picture is beautiful!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

Congrats on fetus! :) I love your fam. pic and the flower gave me goosebumps! I didn't realize that about your family. It was very humbling and tearful to read about your situation. I need to have my sister, Brynn, read it. She just went through the exact same thing (well, pretty much) back in March and she is just barely recovering, emotionally, from it. She is prego again, but she battles with those feelings she had of losing her 3rd baby. My heart goes out to you- wish I could give you a hug! I can't wait to tell her your idea of the flower in your fam. pic.
xo- carey

Anonymous said...

such a cute pic, and idea with the flower. SO sweet, and congrats girlee on your little girl! How exciting...SO happy for you guys!

Mason & Laura said...

Wow your kids are getting so big! and CONGRATULATIONS on your baby girl!! How exciting!!!!

EdgyK said...

Super excited for your baby girl. You guys always have a perfect family picture. Ours never turn out so great, I am really really jealous. Family pics are my #1 most stressful thing to do. I loooove the boys glasses, so cute.

Heidi said...

Congratualtions Amber and family. We are so excited for you. Your family is very photogenic.

Heather said...

Love the family pic! I am oh so excited about another niece...I love shopping for baby girl stuff! Can't wait to see you!!!!

Jen said...

Congrats Amber! I am so happy for you and your family.

I love the way you include Hope in your lives. The flower is a great idea.

Merry Christmas!