Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Break

We spent our Spring Break at home with Grandma Lyniss.

We made cookies, colored the Easter eggs, and yes Grandma jumped on the trampoline with the boys. What a brave Grandma!

We also went to Multnomah Falls.

If you notice Tate now has glasses and you can now see his beautiful brown eyes really really good!


The weekend before we painted our stairway and upstairs hallway. We covered up more of the pink walls in our house. They are now white....I know that is booring but it is better than pink!

7 comments:

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

Tate is darling with his glasses!!! What a beautiful family you have! Miss you Amber. Did your parents move to Oregon? or are they still in CO?

Mason & Laura said...

Amber! It's so great to see you on here!! Your kids are getting so big, holy cow. And is that your mom? Because she does not look old enough to have grandchildren. And that is awesome she jumps on the trampoline! haha!

EdgyK said...

Oh adorable pictures! I love kids with glasses too! Did you accidentally color the raw eggs like I did? The raw and the boiled were in identical cartons. OOPS.

Forever Young said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I think that is so awesome that your mom jumped on the trampoline, I hope I can still that with my grandkids some day. How fun to have her visit.

the herd said...

Amber! What a great Spring Break. You are so put together. The boys are so blest to have a mom like you!

Heather said...

Oh I wish I could have been there with you guys! I love Tate's glasses! Our mom is the coolest grandma hu! She comes to our house soon! I love Keros's smile in the pictures...he looks like one of your boys! How fun! Take care big sis!

Cari Sorensen said...

I know that this is really random, but I saw a link to your blog that Jen Korth had, and I wanted to see how you are! I loved reading all of your blogs! It looks like you have been through a lot since the last time I saw you.
But I just wanted to let you know, that as a young woman I really adored and looked up to you, and it's obvious why!
Cari "Nelson" :)