Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Fun 2007

We had lots of fun this Halloween season.
Isaac was a Red Power Ranger. We were not sure if he could wear his mask to the trunk or treat at church so I painted a mask on his face. I thought it looked "so cool"!
Tate just removed his mask for the trunk or treat.

Tate was Batman's faithful sidekick Robin! I wanted the boys to be Batman and Robin but Isaac had other plans. Maybe next year?


They both had a blast trick or treating, I can never believe how much candy they end up with.


For the first time this year we had a Halloween Dinner. We had it the Monday evening before Halloween. Our wonderful Grandma Lyniss sent us some Halloween paper plates and straws. Those items inspired Isaac to plan the whole dinner.

We ended up having lots of scary items,

Worms with mudballs and vampire blood:
Green spagetti, meatballs, and spagetti sauce.

We also had swamp juice- limeaid with extra green food coloring.

The boys thought it was so fun! Tate had a hard time eating it.....
I think the green spagetti noodles looked too wierd.

Later that night we carved pumpkins and ate sugar cookies!

I am pretty positive the boys enjoyed their Halloween this year.

4 comments:

StraightAs said...

Looks like you had a super fun Halloween!

Jen said...

What a fun tradition to start! Such a good mom!

Kelli France said...

You are just too darn cute. Maybe it's good we don't live by you so my kids can't compare notes with yours and see how cool of a Mom you are--LOL!

Unknown said...

Hi Amber,
I just got your b-day card it was awesome. You have a fun blog. I am glad you do one so we can see our nephews. love ya, Matt