Thursday, August 9, 2007

Birthday Summer

Our summer is always full of birthdays for our family. Keros always asks for a Marion Berry Pie for his "cake". We had many of his extended family members over to celebrate.



Isaac had a Batman Party this year. He had tons of fun. "Mom this is the best birthday party ever" he said. "My birthday's just get better and better". I am excited he said this. And yea- birthday parties are fun when you are a kid.....when you are an adult, that is another story...ha ha. Here are all the friends in their Bat Suits!



This is my me and my Dairy Queen Ice cream cake. Pretty yummy. I am kind of depressed that I am getting older but oh well. One year older and wiser too. I really need the wiser part so I guess ......bring on the birthdays!

1 comment:

Kelli France said...

That looks like fun! Anthony wants to have a Batman B-day party too so I will have to ask you where you got those masks. I hope you all had great birthdays!